Lodge Zare Zapadu (Glow of the West) #44, known locally as Yellow Brick Hall and also known as Bohemian Brick Hall and Z.G.B.J. Council Hall #44, is a historic clubhouse of the Zapadni Ceska Bratrska Jednotaserving the Czech-American community in rural Freeborn County, Minnesota, United States.The site from the west
It is located on County Road #30 about 2.5 miles north of Myrtle in the southeastern part of Freeborn County. It was built in 1909 and cost approximately $3,300.
The building was listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places in 1986. It was deemed significant as the last surviving one of three fraternal lodge buildings serving immigrants from Bohemia that was located in southeastern Freeborn County. It was a social and cultural center that had an annual festival and parade, and it provided insurance to its members.
In 1985, the stage area of the hall still included a historic mural painted by a Mr. Avery early in the 1900s depicting Karlstejn Castle in Bohemia
1909 meeting hall of the Zapadni Ceska Bratrska Jednota fraternal society; the last of three halls that served as social and recreational centers for southeast Freeborn County's Czech American population.