The Earth So Rich The City Grows
Watched over by the huge statue of the Jolly Green Giant, the community of Blue Earth—nestled quaintly in Minnesota’s Blue Earth River Valley—is proud to be:
- A sesquicentennial community founded in 1856
- The birthplace of the Chocolate Dream ice-cream bar
- At the midpoint on America’s longest highway, Interstate 90
- The home of Minnesota’s first stained-glass window
- The seat of Faribault County and home to the historic 19th century County Courthouse
- Home of the world’s largest statue of the Jolly Green Giant, overlooking some of America’s richest farmland – Home of the GIANT Museum featuring Jolly Green Giant and Little Green Sprout memorabilia and canning factory machinery
The citizens of Blue Earth invite you to enjoy the hospitality of their many motels and restaurants, the shopping opportunities at their many businesses, the beauty of their parks, golf course, walking and biking trails, and educational value of their historic sites!
Click here for an Interactive Brochure http://extras.faribaultcountyr...